Guys! i hope you are enjoying our new program to provide CA (Current Affairs And GK (general Knowledge) information. eeways main aim is to provide best useful links, and best metirial to their readers so that way easily make their own way to successes
Fiends! Current affiars and GK is an important Parameter which decide whether th canddiates is passed or failed the exam. Never take GK and Current affairs part so easy. You need to do work hard for this section to score good marks.
eeways hopes want your success!! here are some GK & CA quiz questions, hope you find it advantagesous.
01. Who is famous his “Hole in the Wall” experiment?
[a] . Sabeer Bhatia
[b] . Ajit Balakrishnan
[c] . Sugata Mitra
[d] . Sam Pitroda
02. At which among the following locations, India’s First All Women Post Office was recently inaugurated?
[a] . Dehradun
[b] . Patna
[c] . New Delhi
[d] . Ahmedabad
03. Which among the following was the theme for “International Women’s Day 2013”?
[a] . “100 Women Initiative: Empowering Women & Girls through International Exchanges”.
[b] . “Empower Rural Women- End Hunger & Poverty”
[c] . “A promise is a promise: Time for action to end violence against women”.
[d] . “Women’s History Month”.
04. Who amongst the following Indians was awarded SAARC Literature Awards in 2013?
[a] . Surjit Patar
[b] . Dr Suresh K Goel
[c] . Abhi Subedi
[d] . Abhay K
05. Who is the chairperson of FSDC (Financial Stability & Development Council)?
[a] . Finance Minister
[b] . RBI Governor
[c] . Prime Minister
[d] . None above
06. In March 2013, Bangladesh has conferred “Liberation War Honour” upon:
[a] . Sonia Gandhi
[b] . Manmohan Singh
[c] . Indira Gandhi
[d] . Pranab Mukherjee
07. Market regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has formed a panel to recommend norms to curb the menace of insider trading. This panel is headed by:
[a] . Justice K.G. Balakrishna
[b] . Justice N.K. Sodhi
[c] . Justice [a] . K. Ganguly
[D] . Justice S.H. Kapadia
08. The 67th Santosh Trophy tournament has been won in March 2013 by -----?
[a] . Services
[b] . Railways
[c] . Bengal
[a] . Kerala
09. ‘Walking with Lions: Tales from a Diplomatic Past’ is a book written by:
[a] . L.K. Advani
[b] . K. Natwar Singh
[c] . Hamid Ansari
[d] . Shashi Tharoor
10. The Latest News Regarding Large Megellani Cloud (LMC) is ....?
[a] . A nearby irregular galaxy, and a satellite of the Milky Way
[b] . A visible mass of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere.
[c] . New version of Apple’s ‘iCloud’
[d] . Open Source cloud computing platform