AP Rythu Runamaffi list in online from December 6th at apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus

AP Crop Loan Waiver/ Rythu Runa Mafi List of Beneficiaries, AP runa Mafi List of farmers for Loan waiver scheme at apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus

AP CM chandra Babu Naidu announce Decision on AP Rythu Runa Mafi List (Debt relief scheme), full relief to below 50000 loans this year...

The Andhra Pradesh state Government is announces the quantum of relief to be provided to farmers under the Rythu Runamafi (Debt Redemption scheme ).below Rs 50000 loan farmers get one time and 1.5 lakh  loan get payment in 5 terms (20% in each term). The list of 1st phase Rythu Runamafi will available on net from December 6th Saturday.

According to official sources, debt relief for rythu runamaafi below Rs. 50000 in 1 goes in the 1st phase. we will update AP Rythu Runamaafi online list website in this page on 06th December 2014. (AP Rythu Runamafi beneficiary farmers list in online from 06 December 2014).

AP CM announced a policy statement on crop loan waiver in Hyderabad. The loans less than Rs. 50000 will be waived off at one time list of beneficiaries will be made available on the web on 06-12-2014. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister announced to waive off farm loan of up Rs. 1.50 lakh per family in the state. It is going to be implemented from 10th December.

As per the ' Debt Redemption scheme' those who took loans between 1st April 2007 and 31 December 2013 are eligible for waiver. The government has decided to give Rs 10,000 per acre for horticulture farmers.

aadar Card Download | Ration card Download

From December 10 on wards, amount of Rs 50000 will be allocated per family in entirety. Above Rs 50000 the sum will be given in 5 installments. 1st installment which is 20 %  (of the total money) and they will be eligible to take fresh loans from bank. The remaining 80 percent  amount for families with loan amounts above Rs 50000 would be adjusted on annual basis over next 4 years as per norms. The Andhra Pradesh government would bear total interest at the rate of 10%

AP Rythu runa Mafi List in online Soon from Runavimukthi beneficiary farmers list in online from 06 December 2014.

Link for Rythu runamafi lists http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus
Fast Link: http://164.100.132.115/loanstatus/
Alternative Link: http://125.21.84.139/loanstatus/


Source from Naveen Blog


EmoticonEmoticon